Dish Network hiring process/ time frame

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Our area code is 720, but when I call the number with 720 it is an invalid number. Send me a private message with your name and best contact information, and we will get this to
I recently received a phone call from a Stacey at dish recruiting. The message was so garbled I could barely hear her and the phone number
call back number was unintelligible. It sounded like 722 514 6145 . I am sure the 514 6145 is correct, but the area code was so garbled I could not
understand it. Anyone know who you would call back for this? They will assume I don't want the work.... but I cant reply to garbled and I don't have caller id.
thanks

Our area code is 720, but when I call the number with 720 it is an invalid number. Send me a private message with your name and best contact information, and we will get them to contact you back.

Reactions: kodaz and Ronnie-
I recently received a phone call from a Stacey at dish recruiting. The message was so garbled I could barely hear her and the phone number
call back number was unintelligible. It sounded like 722 514 6145 . I am sure the 514 6145 is correct, but the area code was so garbled I could not
understand it. Anyone know who you would call back for this? They will assume I don't want the work.... but I cant reply to garbled and I don't have caller id.
thanks
1-800-333-3474 is always a good starting point.

I doubt they will want or even accept phone calls. Didn't the recruiting process specify a site or other method to check on the status of the application?