Dish Network hiring process/ time frame

Our area code is 720, but when I call the number with 720 it is an invalid number. Send me a private message with your name and best contact information, and we will get this to
I recently received a phone call from a Stacey at dish recruiting. The message was so garbled I could barely hear her and the phone number
call back number was unintelligible. It sounded like 722 514 6145 . I am sure the 514 6145 is correct, but the area code was so garbled I could not
understand it. Anyone know who you would call back for this? They will assume I don't want the work.... but I cant reply to garbled and I don't have caller id.
thanks

Our area code is 720, but when I call the number with 720 it is an invalid number. Send me a private message with your name and best contact information, and we will get them to contact you back.

Reactions: kodaz and Ronnie-
I recently received a phone call from a Stacey at dish recruiting. The message was so garbled I could barely hear her and the phone number
call back number was unintelligible. It sounded like 722 514 6145 . I am sure the 514 6145 is correct, but the area code was so garbled I could not
understand it. Anyone know who you would call back for this? They will assume I don't want the work.... but I cant reply to garbled and I don't have caller id.
thanks
1-800-333-3474 is always a good starting point.

I doubt they will want or even accept phone calls. Didn't the recruiting process specify a site or other method to check on the status of the application?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)