Dish Network installer/service tech needed.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

odiakan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
I was wondering if there are any Dish Network installers or service techs on this forum that cover the Laurinburg, NC area. I have searched in the phone book and cannot find anything for Dish installers or any kind of techs. I am needing a service call to get my HD locals in from Raleigh, NC if someone could help me do so. I will be glad to setup a service call with someone reputable. If not if someone on the board could help me do it myself it would be greatly appreciated. If there is some link someone could send me with instructions on how to do this or if there is a page on Google with parts needed and instructions. I will take any help I can get on this (my wife is about to kill me cause we have no locals on our VIP622 now). We have the SD locals on the other boxes DVR510 and the 625. You guys have helped me with problems in the past and for that I want to say thank you, I sometimes don't always get back in a timely manner to do so but I do want you guys to know the information you give to people is very valuable and appreciated.

Have you checked:
http://www.antennaweb.org/aw/Address.aspx
to see what HD locals you can get OTA on the 622?
If you have any stations listed in yellow, you should be able to pull them in OTA with a $25 Philips Silver Sensor indoor antenna.

This is a laurinburg zip test, but you may want to narrow it down to street level.

yellow - uhf WWMB-DT 21.1 CW FLORENCE SC 172° 28.8 20
yellow - uhf WPDE 15 ABC FLORENCE SC 172° 28.8 15
* yellow - uhf WPDE-DT 15.1 ABC FLORENCE SC 172° 28.8 16
yellow - uhf WFPX 62 ION FAYETTEVILLE NC 77° 23.4 62
yellow - uhf WUNU 31 PBS LUMBERTON NC 92° 23.7 31
* yellow - uhf WUNU-DT 31.1 PBS LUMBERTON NC 92° 23.7 25
* yellow - uhf WFPX-DT 62.1 ION FAYETTEVILLE NC 77° 23.4 36
* yellow - uhf WBTW-DT 13.1 CBS FLORENCE SC 171° 28.7 56

I was wondering if there are any Dish Network installers or service techs on this forum that cover the Laurinburg, NC area. I have searched in the phone book and cannot find anything for Dish installers or any kind of techs. I am needing a service call to get my HD locals in from Raleigh, NC if someone could help me do so. I will be glad to setup a service call with someone reputable. If not if someone on the board could help me do it myself it would be greatly appreciated. If there is some link someone could send me with instructions on how to do this or if there is a page on Google with parts needed and instructions. I will take any help I can get on this (my wife is about to kill me cause we have no locals on our VIP622 now). We have the SD locals on the other boxes DVR510 and the 625. You guys have helped me with problems in the past and for that I want to say thank you, I sometimes don't always get back in a timely manner to do so but I do want you guys to know the information you give to people is very valuable and appreciated.
Lauruinburg is about 75 miles from here.
Now, you must have the proper dish antenna to get those HD locals. That antenna is the Dish 1000 plus. Plus you need a Dish Pro Plus 44 swicth in order to recive signal form all 4 orbital slots..110/118.75/119/129
Do you have this antenna?..., What's the mounting location of the dish, any trees or other obstructions if any.. Are you willing to pay for on site service?...Or would you rather this be an on line trouble shoot? Either way i can try to help you..Oh yeah. what's your zip code?..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts