Dish Network job in St. Francois County, MO

dvieneira

Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
Hi. I just relocated from Leesville, LA to Farmington, MO. I worked for Express Marketing (Dish Network) installing Dish Network Satelittes and Wildblue. I am certified in Wildblue installation and repair. I am having a tough time finding the right contacts as far as Dish Network installation in this area. Everywhere I call they just sell the product and they don't know where Dish Network installers actually work out of. Does anyone know of any Dish Network installers in the Farmington/St. Louis area?

Thank you so much!

Grigori

I work out of Farmington, and right now, this area is dead. I am mainly doing Wildblue and Hughesnet, and that is just through some of the local retailers.
If you are wanting to work for DNS... they just opened a couple new offices in St. Louis. Check craigslist... they have been posting ads every few days looking for installers.

O, and you better act fast... Premier Communications, which is a big Directv installation company, just shut its doors a few days ago, so there are a lot of unemployed Directv installers around looking for work as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts