Dish Network job in St. Francois County, MO

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dvieneira

Original poster
Jun 22, 2008
Hi. I just relocated from Leesville, LA to Farmington, MO. I worked for Express Marketing (Dish Network) installing Dish Network Satelittes and Wildblue. I am certified in Wildblue installation and repair. I am having a tough time finding the right contacts as far as Dish Network installation in this area. Everywhere I call they just sell the product and they don't know where Dish Network installers actually work out of. Does anyone know of any Dish Network installers in the Farmington/St. Louis area?

Thank you so much!

Grigori

I work out of Farmington, and right now, this area is dead. I am mainly doing Wildblue and Hughesnet, and that is just through some of the local retailers.
If you are wanting to work for DNS... they just opened a couple new offices in St. Louis. Check craigslist... they have been posting ads every few days looking for installers.

O, and you better act fast... Premier Communications, which is a big Directv installation company, just shut its doors a few days ago, so there are a lot of unemployed Directv installers around looking for work as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)