DISH Network News

I wish I did, but would like to hear/have one too.

I don't but I can still hear the theme music playing.

I miss Dish News Network, it made Dish Network feel like a friendly family company where everybody knew your name.

Do you miss Laurie Farkas? I can't believe that I can still remember her name. I seen her do a commercial on the Denver superstation a good while back for some car lot.

dishnetwork to me is the best out there right know they will have about 50 hd channels by the end off the year. dtv beat that

dishnet work

dish will be on top very soon being a dishnetwork tech i see what they are doing to over come dtv talks thats it dish has better recevers to offer people im looking for a dishproplus to buy let me know someone please.:welcome

Ever notice for a reviewer he never said anything negative about any of the movies he was talking about. :)

I miss DNN! I really do!

Dish also needs to update Channel 100. It still talks about the old HD packages, it does not mention the new HD packages and has a few other bits of inaccuarate information.

SOMEWHERE I have my appearance on DNN and have looked for the tape, it will eventually resurface. tape would have sound bite

Hard to believe I was on DNN......

Lasurie was awesome, and really thought DNN would cover real news. sadly that never happened.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dish also needs to update Channel 100. It still talks about the old HD packages, it does not mention the new HD packages and has a few other bits of inaccuarate information.
And the Dish HD Demo channel is a major joke as the 6000 receiver they're hawking is now two generations behind the times, not to mention HDNet, ESPN-HD, Voom, TNT-HD, and now UniversalHD & ESPN2-HD being added to Discovery Home Theater! Can't HDNet Productions throw some HD clips together for Charlie?:confused:

They actually have a new HD Demo which aired for a few hours one day. I think the reason it's not airing yet is because one of the channels menioned in it may have been Starz HD which is not available yet.

Tanya Memme

Jimbos said:
Laurie Farkas ?

Where's Tanya Memme ????

Tanya's on "Sell This House" or "Move This House" - something like that - along with a designer who looks like he could pick up a house.

Foxbat-

Considering your avatar, you might want to see the current issue of Aviation Week. The XB70 did not exactly "die."

navychop, thanks for the heads-up! Pretty cool article. I've always liked the XB-70 ever since I read a fiction article in "Boy's Life" back in the 1960s. It had an XB-70 landing in a cornfield and using the drooping wingtips to slow the plane's pace (like I said, highly fictional!)

I've been to the Air Force Museum in Dayton to see the surviving XB-70. It's nice to know that it maybe wasn't the last of its kind.

And now, back to the thread at hand...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts