Dish Network no longer open 24/7 closes at midnight or 1 am eastern time

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I just tried to call Dish Network and got a message that I am trying to reach them out of their normal business hours that they close at 1 am but on weekends they close at midnight and open back up at 7 am. When did this happen? They must be really cutting back expenses.

Dish website shows Customer Support M-F 7am -1am; Sat&Sun 7:30am-midnight, Technical Support 24/7.

All times Eastern time zone.

Probably not cost effective to run the graveyard shift.

I also found out about the new "hours" when trying to call about 1AM my time, or was it later? Anyway that was like almost a year ago. Unless someone tries calling in in the wee hours, people won't know. Also, the USA CSR's are even shorter than the overseas hours. I think USA CSR's are closed by 7PM or so Mountain Time, and reopen later, I think than overseas CSR's,. Any calls after that are all overseas CSR's. I also find out about that the hard way after 2 overseas CSR's tried to connect me with USA only for me to be routed back to overseas. It was the 3rd overseas CSR who told me about the limited hours for USA CSR's.

Oh, and I'll add that 24/7 CSR was used greatly by a lot of my family and it was even something that they reall like and used as a Dish customer. It became a big reason why they liked staying with Dish. But I could certainly see the cutbacks on CSR hours in Dish's losing subscribers over the years.

rose had a hassle with verizon election night, her prepaid verizon phone quit working. the 100 buck card i got her the day before, the phone accepted the payment, but didnt let her make or accept calls or texts.

tech support ends at 11pm, and reopens at 7am.

she now has a new cell phone carrier, and i will too in less than a week.

When I worked there, we closed at midnight PST. That was in Phoenix. I'd have to call a friend, but I'm willing to bet the call center is open still, late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)