Dish Network NOT offerring 1080p (Yes they are)

VERIZON

All I have to say is Dish Network is absolutely one of the WORST companies I've yet to deal with in all my time here on Earth. This 1080p crap they are talking about is an absolute joke. I nominate ANYONE to go through the trials and tribulations I went through just trying to find out why my 1080p on demand movies ARE NOT AVAILIBLE. Try 23 phone calls with tech support, each lasting over a half hour. Spoke with the corporate headquarters, went through their entire support staff (not a ONE had any clue what they were tech supporting)... I had to educate about 90% of their people what 1080p is and how it differs than that of their standard 1080i broadcasting. I have been installed for OVER A MONTH and I to this day STILL DO NOT HAVE my 1080p on demand content (even if it is just one movie available, I do not have it). So after a mere 24 hours of pure phone calls (thats literal, not exagerated), I still to this day have no possible way of accessing my 1080p content, nore has ANYONE given me any proper advice/feedback to solve the problem. This is the most mind blowing, shocking experience i've ever come across in the tech support/customer service arena. I nominate ANYONE in this entire forum to attempt a tech support phone call emulating the same issue i'm having (NO 1080P content) and see what happens... you will be amazed.

You must never have delt with VERIZON.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts