Dish Network or DirecTv?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am currently working as a subcontractor for a major retailer of Dish Network in Ohio. They for some reason have cut our jobs to 0 for the past couple of days stating "lack of jobs or work" wich I find hard to beleive but thats another story. Recently I made an application to direcTV as an installer because i cant just sit around the house waiting. I dont know what its like over there but with the company im with they have been hell to work with. all about the numbers and ratios wich we were not bad i may add we were at 5.2% with the service calls or something like that and they want you to be at 5% or lower but personally i think we were lower and considering that the numbers they were looking at included jobs done by 6 Brand New Installers who had never done anykind of Satellite work before including my self. So anywho my question to you guys is Whats it like at DirecTV pros and cons to help me make a decision here. also whats the pay like is it similar and who pays better? :confused:

Probably need to post this in the Direct Forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)