Dish Network Ordered to Change Social Media Policy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes, and I brought it up when this first started. A company does not have to put up with employees constantly complaining about them just because they are unhappy. However, there are better ways of informing others if there are serious concerns about a company's practices. For really serious matters, a truly concerned employee should consult an attorney or local news rather than their fb/twit accounts.

Or, freely speak your mind on Facebook & Twitter, and when your employer fires you, contact the NLRB. Until a court says otherwise, the NLRA protects speech.

wonder how well a libel suit would hold up because of a fb/twit posts.

I love how you assume that everyone who posts negative remarks about their employers are all committing libel. :)

Or, freely speak your mind on Facebook & Twitter, and when your employer fires you, contact the NLRB. Until a court says otherwise, the NLRA protects speech.

I love how you assume that everyone who posts negative remarks about their employers are all committing libel. :)

Assuming nothing, but honestly, if there is something seriously wrong at a company using fb/twit as your first venue to bring it into the open is just asinine. Everyone is looking for their 15 minutes.

It's upsetting that people these days grab their phone to take pictures/videos of something to put online, when they should be using the phone to CALL 911. As much as they want to use the 1st amendment to "protect their speech", they should equally be charged under Good Samaritan laws. But, oh wait, they wouldn't like that.

It's time...... :closed_2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts