Dish Network Privacy Policy

red hazard

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 13, 2003
St Louis Metro East (Illinois)
I got a subscriber privacy notice with my monthly billing statement and it said under the paragraph titled, Limiting Echostar's Use and Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to either write them, call them or go to their web site. I figured the web site would be best since I could print the response. However, there is nothing on the web site I could find that would allow me to initiate the limiting the disclosure of personal information. Does anyone have a link or instructions?

Note: Aside from E*'s legal obligations to release some personal information, selling my personal information is a mark of a real sleeze-ball operation IMO - - particularly assuming they have my permission unless notified otherwise.

red hazard said:
I got a subscriber privacy notice with my monthly billing statement and it said under the paragraph titled, Limiting Echostar's Use and Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to either write them, call them or go to their web site. I figured the web site would be best since I could print the response. However, there is nothing on the web site I could find that would allow me to initiate the limiting the disclosure of personal information. Does anyone have a link or instructions?

Note: Aside from E*'s legal obligations to release some personal information, selling my personal information is a mark of a real sleeze-ball operation IMO - - particularly assuming they have my permission unless notified otherwise.
ummm telco's sell info,insurace companies sell info, grocery stores sell info(discount cards), tivo sells info (supposidly annoyomously).directv sells info..everybody does it, its nothing new

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)