Dish Network Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PJens25

Original poster
Oct 20, 2018
Arizona
Hi. I'm thinking of switching from Direct to Dish. Tired of having channels we like removed and no PAC12!
Today, we have a couple of standalone HD boxes assigned to my garage and work shop. When ever we require to have remote service (camping) I simply take these boxes with us hooked to a portable Dish, and everything works great.

Question is, can I buy a couple of HD Wally's, assign them to my home service, also do this same thing with DishNet?

Thanks.

Hi. I'm thinking of switching from Direct to Dish. Tired of having channels we like removed and no PAC12!
Today, we have a couple of standalone HD boxes assigned to my garage and work shop. When ever we require to have remote service (camping) I simply take these boxes with us hooked to a portable Dish, and everything works great.

Question is, can I buy a couple of HD Wally's, assign them to my home service, also do this same thing with DishNet?

Thanks.

If the Wally's are the only receivers you plan to have then DISH will probably provide them for you as a new customer signup.

If you plan to have a Hopper system then yes you can still have up to two Wally's but you will need to purchase them.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Thanks.

I don't know that I would expect Dish to have any fewer retransmission disputes than DirecTV, but there are plenty of other good reasons to switch to Dish if you are willing to consider it.

imo, dish has more disputes than anyone
if you want HBO......dish doesn't have & hasn't for many months & probably never will again

Historically, yes probably, although AT&T/DirecTV is giving Dish a run for it these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)