Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
DISH NETWORK® AND AZTECA AMÉRICA LAUNCH 24-HOUR PAY-PER-VIEW FEED OF ‘LA ACADEMIA ÚLTIMA GENERACIÓN DE MÉXICO’ ON CHANNEL 826

Los Angeles and Englewood, Colo., September 18, 2008 - Azteca América and DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH) jointly announce the launch of a24-hour Pay-Per-View feed of the popular reality singing show La Academia Última Generación de México, offering DISH Network subscribers the most comprehensive coverage of the show.

DISH Network is the only U.S. pay-TV provider that offers subscribers the unique opportunity to watch and enjoy what happens inside the program’s ‘reality home’ 24 hours per day, seven days a week, and experience the stories behind the reality: the flirtations, seductions, outright jealousies and blind ambition of the contestants.

This feed adds to the popular La Academia Última Generación de México property which includes Los Conciertos every Sunday night at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central/7 p.m. Pacific time on Azteca América, and Camino a la Fama Monday through Friday at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central/7 p.m. Pacific time.

“This is the third season we have partnered with Azteca America to offer more of La Academia to our subscribers because DISH Network recognizes the value of the show to our Latino customers,” said Eric Sahl, senior vice president of Programming for DISH Network. ”Our customers have asked for more access to behind-the-scenes drama, and we’re giving it to them.”

“La Academia Última Generación de México is one of our network’s signature and most important properties,” said Adrian Steckel, CEO of Azteca América. “Not only is it a reality show, but also it has been the launching pad for numerous top Mexican stars like Yuridia, Yahir and Erasmo. This 24-hour feed allows a deeper connection for fans to watch their favorite contestants build their musical careers.”

La Academia fans who crave more than what they see on Azteca America Channel 825 can purchase the package to watch the continuous 24-hour feed on DISH Network Ch. 826 for only $14.99 for the season. For more information about DISH Network’s Latino programming offerings, visit www.dishnetwork.com/espanol or call 1-800-DISH-PPV.
Visit: www.laacademia.us

Dish network showing underage girls

I think Dish network can get in trouble because the La Academia Reality show
Has a lot of underage girls and since its 24/7 something is bound to happen like wardrobe malfunctions

Check the age of all the girls, it has 6 underage girls 15-17 years old
at the la academia tvazteca oficial site

this channel will show shower, bathroom and dressing room cameras

This show is ok in Mexico but in the USA showing nude underage girls I think Charlie Ergen could go to jail LOL

I think Dish network can get in trouble because the La Academia Reality show
Has a lot of underage girls and since its 24/7 something is bound to happen like wardrobe malfunctions

Check the age of all the girls, it has 6 underage girls 15-17 years old
at the la academia tvazteca oficial site

this channel will show shower, bathroom and dressing room cameras

This show is ok in Mexico but in the USA showing nude underage girls I think Charlie Ergen could go to jail LOL

its pay per view so how can he get in trouble?

and if its what I think it is, I've seen this show before and its pretty lame if you ask me. Its like Mexico meets Big Brother (or the surreal life) :p

i remember in mexico there was a show called big brother vip and they had the live cameras on mexico's satellite called sky. i wish that show was still on!

What I don't get is, DISH can offer this, but can't seem to find a way to offer a 24/7 Big Brother feed from the CBS US version? They could probably get people to pay $14.99 a month, for one channel of USA BB. Perhaps RealPlayer holds exclusive 24/7 rights though?

And yes, I know of the 3 hours a night Showtime feed, but that's not 24/7 on TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)