DVR Button - 722k - Dish on demand

Dish416

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Detroit
Frustrating pressing the DVR button once and it goes straight to the 'Dish on demand' screen. Is there a way to display this screen and go right to my recorded shows?

No more frustrating than pressing the TiVO button and always taken first to TiVo Central from Live TV. If I want to get to My Recordings list, I have to do the same thing with TiVo I do with Dish: Press the "button" (either DVR for Dish or TiVo for the TiVo) TWICE--in fast succession!

I suppose going directly from PARK to DRIVE in a car makes sense, but the vast majority of our vehicles require us to pull the lever past REVERSE and NEUTRAL before getting to the big "D" gear. It works just fine enough. There really are far more frustrating things in life. BFD.

I've never had a problem with pressing DVR twice. However if you think that going from PARK to DRIVE is hard, try driving a stick-shift like I do :D . I love driving stick, except in bad traffic.

Funny, I have always needed to press DVR twice to get to the recorded programs on my 722. A third press gets me to what is scheduled to record. What is the big deal with this?

Funny, I have always needed to press DVR twice to get to the recorded programs on my 722. A third press gets me to what is scheduled to record. What is the big deal with this?

Too much work.:rolleyes: Seriously, the nit-picking over this is just NUTS!!

I've never had a problem with pressing DVR twice. However if you think that going from PARK to DRIVE is hard, try driving a stick-shift like I do :D . I love driving stick, except in bad traffic.

AHHH! That is why no matter the gas savings, I have always gotten automatic transmission. Yes, in stop and go--the way of life here in L.A.--it is murder to those I do know who still have manual transmission. Treat yourself one day and get an automatic. You will never look back. :).

AHHH! That is why no matter the gas savings, I have always gotten automatic transmission. Yes, in stop and go--the way of life here in L.A.--it is murder to those I do know who still have manual transmission. Treat yourself one day and get an automatic. You will never look back. :).

Yeah lol... I quite enjoy when I drive other people's automatics, however I still like the feeling that a manual gives me when I'm not in stop and go :) . What can I say I like playing with my stick :D .

Get a universal remote, make a macro that presses DVR twice and put it on any button you like. If you think pressing a button twice to get to your recordings is annoying, have you ever tried to toggle captions? On DirecTV it took 3 button presses. On Dish it takes 11. If I didn't have a macro for that, I'd go nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)