Dish Network reps not trained well and mess up a LOT

Wow. All fhat show is you being a jackass to an individual in another country trying to feed his family.

How many times do you want them to tell you they cant give you your statement in english.

besides every company in america is outsourcing to other countrues. If they didnt, all your crap you buy and pay for would be atleast 2 to 10 times more expensive.

you seem so mad that they outsource, but i guarantee the pants/undrwear/socks/shirt/shoes you are wearing were not made in america.

If you have ever bought anythong made elsewhere, you are a hipocrite.

After actually reading the exchange with the CSR, I have to agree with this. And as someone else said, what the heck does " I need the previous statements done in ENGLISH, that is where I'm PROUD to be born " mean. You sound more illiterate than the CSRs.

I agree CSRs are poorly trained and mess up a lot, I deal with it all the time. But realize the constraints they work under, yelling at them, in a poorly presented complaint, isn't going to get you anywhere.

Brad

tomcrown1 said:
Comcast support is local. In Livermore ca their is a Comcast customer service department. The one good thing about Comcast is that all of their customer support is local.

They have call centers in every state they serve. Sadly the online chat is routed overseas mostly.

I don't know why we even have an option to have the bill in spanish anyways. The Latino customers don't pay the bill anyways when it comes due, as they are among the highest group of customers who are most likely to disconnect.

You never cease to amaze me. Maybe in your area Latinos don't pay their bills and I'm pretty sure it's only a few of them. You have a pretty narrow mind and only see what happens in your neighborhood. You need to travel a little more and learn about the World and the USA. :(

I am Latino and have never been late with my bills. Don't generalize people.

Crap happens. Your handling of it was terrible. I have had good and not so good experiences with Dish CS, you want horrible? Try AT&T, at least in the past, somewhat better now.

Anyway, it boils down to Dish fixing the problem, and you wanting your July statement in English. Not unreasonable, but you could translate it easy enough on the web and be done with it. And ya, we are proud to be Americans, but what the heck does that have to with anything?

I don't know why we even have an option to have the bill in spanish anyways. The Latino customers don't pay the bill anyways when it comes due, as they are among the highest group of customers who are most likely to disconnect.

You never cease to amaze me. Maybe in your area Latinos don't pay their bills and I'm pretty sure it's only a few of them. You have a pretty narrow mind and only see what happens in your neighborhood. You need to travel a little more and learn about the World and the USA. :(

I am Latino and have never been late with my bills. Don't generalize people.

WTF? I'm not Latino and I am offended. If I believed in banning people he would high on the list.....

WTF? I'm not Latino and I am offended. If I believed in banning people he would high on the list.....

He's a sponsor of this site, he won't get banned nor do I care if they ban him. He's very offensive in his posts but he's got special privileges on this site so he can say whatever he wants. This is not the first time he posts offensive comments like this one. :(

it wasn't the CSR's fault just ask them to change it in a civilized manner and they will do what they can do. they should have kept your statements in spanish if u ask me :p.

funny you'll go to the trouble to post this and complain in the amount of time it would have taken you to just go to dishnetwork.com to get your bill.

¿Cuál es el problema? Es el español es tan difícil de entender? ¿No son los precios en dólares de los Estados Unidos?

They have call centers in every state they serve. Sadly the online chat is routed overseas mostly.

HA....thats awesome because the only competent people at comcast i have dealt with have been on the online chat. I must have made 10 calls to get my bill corrected in the first couple of months I had the service and nobody over the phone was able to do ANYTHING.

My first chat they more than took care of my issue and I will only deal with them via webchat from now on....

Awesome that it's mostly overseas.......shows you the kind of worker they get here in the states with those wages....

People want things done here in the states but they don't want to pay for it.

Generally speaking, americans expect way more pay and expect to do way less work than a lot of foreigners.

Kroz said:
HA....thats awesome because the only competent people at comcast i have dealt with have been on the online chat. I must have made 10 calls to get my bill corrected in the first couple of months I had the service and nobody over the phone was able to do ANYTHING.

My first chat they more than took care of my issue and I will only deal with them via webchat from now on....

Awesome that it's mostly overseas.......shows you the kind of worker they get here in the states with those wages....

People want things done here in the states but they don't want to pay for it.

Generally speaking, americans expect way more pay and expect to do way less work than a lot of foreigners.

Not all of the chat is routed overseas just some of it.

Not all of the chat is routed overseas just some of it.

yeah....i saw that.......i've done multiple chats and multiple calls and each time the chat agents have been great and the phone agents have been atrocious

its just ironic (to me anyways) that most of the chat is routed overseas when everyone is moaning about bringing jobs home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts