Dish Network Retailer Chat Tommorow! (Thursday 2/17)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
There will be a Dish Network Retailer Chat TOMMOROW at NOON.

SatelliteGuys will be offering complete coverage of this chat and will report the items of interest to you the consumers. :)

It should be an interesting chat we should hear some things that were supposed to be mentioned in Mondays postponed Tech Chat.

Our Chat Room will be open as well. :) http://chat.satelliteguys.us

Hope you can join us!

Scott:

Just a suggestion...

You might want to consider putting a date in the subject lines of these posts, like:
Dish Retailer Chat Tomorrow (2/17/05).

These types of sticky posts tend to linger a few days, and for those that don't visit frequently it could be confusing.

Cheers,

Can we please ask about 5xx NBR if you are able to, I'm sure they'll avoid it like the plague though :)

Scott:

While you're at it, you could do the same for the Tech Chat thread, by changing it to Tech Chat Postponed until 2/21 :)

The dates do make it easier for us to keep things straight ;)

Cheers,

That will also make it all the easier for us to keep up with its most recently postponed date. ;)

I just got word that there will be some "BIG NEWS" on tommorow chat.

Will it be BIG NEWS for the consumers or for the dealers? We will find out tommorow here at SatelliteGuys.US! :)

sharper image, kareoke, hehe :)

I won't be able to sit in realtime so I guess I'll miss out on the excitment

It's been a long time since we've had worthwhile "big news"...

Historically has actual "big news" been passed along to retailers in advance of the overall consumers?

Just curious,

John Kotches said:
It's been a long time since we've had worthwhile "big news"...

Historically has actual "big news" been passed along to retailers in advance of the overall consumers?

Just curious,

Historically, no. But we can always hope. :D

NightRyder

Just thinking a little (too?) optimisic here, but...

Perhaps this is related to the Tech Forum postponement? As in, whatever is "going down", they weren't quite ready to mention it Monday 2/14, and as of last night 2/16, they are ready so they'll "pre"-announce it to retailers today, and repeat it this coming Monday 2/21...

Regardless, if the above is true, that still has nothing to do with exactly what the news is. :) It still could be about singing along to bingo (while viewing it in spectacular HD) with a Sharper Image product based theme.

Maybe they are going to put all the "Shopping Channels" into a package by it's self for 4.99 a month extra

I'm sure it will be for retailers, customers seem to come last.

Big News. We have a new satellite at 61.5, and we didn't even have to launch it, or move it from another slot.

Cyclone said:
Big News. We have a new satellite at 61.5, and we didn't even have to launch it, or move it from another slot.

Nah, that was the big(?) news last time. Maybe they finally decided what they are going to do with it? :)

NightRyder

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts