Dish Network shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are overpriced too. I can get a real Ralph Loren Polo shirt for less then what they charge for a Dish Network polo shirt. :)

Didnt you ask this same question in the installers section?

Save your money, get a sharpy and four tan tshirts and make your own.

47.jpg

With that picture in your avatar it looks like a shirt is the least of your worries! ;)

Didnt you ask this same question in the installers section?

Save your money, get a sharpy and four tan tshirts and make your own.

Cool! I had never noticed you as being from Athens. You're technically a neighbor for me... A few miles down the road. I'm from the mountains but commute into Gainesville every day. It's nice seeing somebody from the home of REM around here! I did see where you had posted in a thread about the number of guns you owned recently and (until just now opening another window) and researching must have just completely read over the fact that you were from this area. Regardless, the crime has been rising.... :(

IT seems to me that at one point they did try to sell these to customers and they have been giveaways on Charlie Chats. But I see nothing on the website now. Personally I have never understood the allure of paying to wear an ad for a company. but if I were interested I might try writing to ceo@echostar.com. In the past they helped me with a number of questions.

i work at a call center and they dont just give them out and when they do they only give out like one and theres like 600 people here, the odds in getting one is slim and that it will be your size is slim as well, i won one once and it was a XXL and im a medium. i want dish polos so i dont have to wear dressclothes to work, im tired of dressing all professonal and we dont even get seen by the customers. oh, and for the smartalic comment about my avatar,thats just a picture i got off this site, I probably dress nicer than any of yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts