Dish Network site down?

Just got off dish site still down

Dish site still will not log me on will let me on front page. Are the new prices with lolocals

Yeah, buts who's hiring and managing them? Quit getting racial.

Quit judging me I am not being racial . You are adding your own Politcal correct twist to something that wasn't even said. I am simply stating a fact that Dish has outsourced many things including customer service and it stands to reason that they would outsource their website to the Indians as well.

I've seen the site up but the access to accounts is hit and miss (mostly miss). I think it was correct that they were processing changes to everyone's accounts that would have happened just by the scheduled name/pricing changes that happened to everyone yesterday. What worries me is that they get the changes we called in yesterday. I think it is a step by step process. I'd call to confirm but am concerned that if I wind up offshore that I'll wind up with someone who totally screws up what I arranged yesterday (dishavantage top250 (including locals and Starz)+HD+HBO.

One thing I have found is the interactive feature to access account info seems to up more of the time than trying to access online.

Account is down

I just tried to go to logon to my account at *E 15:20 and got this message:

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again at a later time or contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-DISH (3474) for account assistance

You have to wonder if the back end of the web site was completely ready for Feb 1. Or is it that the web site is just getting swamped from 13 miliion subscribers or even half that at any time?
They surely didn't train the CSR people what the new deals are. The one I spoke to last night barely knew anything and the computer terminal she had was not very helpful to her. She told the that the main server crashed earlier in the night last night. How ever she did activate my new 622 and disabled my 301 then signed me up for the packages I requested but I not sure I'm on the DVRvantage plan. I'm going to trade my 301 in with a vendor and I was told it would be ok disabled.
Like a previous posted said the next billing statement we all get will be interesting what it shows. There probably be another flood of calls to Dish to fix billings later this month.

After 7pm Pacific. Web site is up in a limited way (blank front page) like earlier but still no access to accounts. Patience, he mumbled in incoherent fashion, patience.

Last edited:
I just tried to go to logon to my account at *E 15:20 and got this message:

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again at a later time or contact the Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-DISH (3474) for account assistance

It just happened to me, too (the message). I guess Charlie is trying to fund DISH's legal defense fund by raking in convenience fees for doing things by phone. My bill is due Feb 3 and I'm trying to get logged in and pay it. If I have to call Feb 3 and pay by phone, I will not be paying their convenience fee since it wasn't my fault I couldn't pay online like I always have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)