DISH Network sues DIRECTV Over Ads

Maybe this will get both satellite providers to stop inflaiting there hd counts!

I would LOVE to see them advertise that with Package X and our HD Acces Package you get # of HD Channels plus your local RSN's where available.

Example for DISH "with our Americas Top 250 Package and HD access you will enjoy 110 channels of national HD plus your local HD RSN's and local network channels where available"

Example for DIRECTV "With our Total Choice Extra Package plus HD access you will enjoy 110 channels of national HD plus your local HD RSN's and local network channels where available."

But the cable one was funny in it "Pass" guess they didn't want to get sued by comcast too.

Competition. this is AWESOME! We all know what means, it just benefits us the customers.
Competition needs to be played out on the right battlefield to be of benefit to the customers. A pissing contest over questionable channel counts and doing battle in the courtroom do not bring additional channels.

In the end, each carrier will likely blow neeners at the other and nothing significant will have changed in terms of backing up claims.

Maybe Dish can counter with some commercails of old game shows, any ideas?

Press your Luck
Jokers wild

Please feel free to add :)

If one of them would offer al-a-cart, then price competition would REALLY start.

Both of them deserve a pox on their houses for their misleading introductory offers. The stipulations are written in a microscopic font & if one calls one of the toll-free numbers, it's like pulling teeth to get the sales reps to own up to the odorous obligations placed on the customer.

I am a DN customer, though, because they do offer contract-free subs. If there was another way of getting the ESPN's & CNN via satellite, I would kick them to the curb in the amount of time it would take to complete the phone call.

Press your Luck
Jokers wild

The Gong Show

I've Got a Secret (actually, either company could use this one. The secret is: XX% of my national HD services don't show any real HD programming.)

Press your Luck
Jokers wild

To go with Dish's prior commerical theme:

bobbarker.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)