Dish Network UI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stellar832000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
San Antonio
I have a 622 and 311 and I can't stand the user interface on either of them...when I had DirecTV I loved the UI on my R15 and DTivo is there any hope or chance Dish will update or change their UI, just curious...

Wait to you see the new UI they are working on. We will have pictures in January (if not sooner) to show you. It is AMAZING of what I have seen so far.

Thanks so much scott that is great news...can you give us any hints or details...I am really hoping dish will use channel logos the way directv does...can't wait

No offense, but I don't think I have actually read anyone wishing for the R15 interface before. Tivo I can understand.

Ted

Ok I just read scotts post on the upcoming 722s from a while back (I assume this is the new interface he was talking about) according to the post it does have channel logos! Can't wait...anyone have any idea on when this new receiver comes out?

With the number of awards and reviewer raves about the VIP series receivers (specifically the DVRs), I can't imagine Dish is too concerned with major UI changes.... you are definately in the minority if you don't like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts