dish network unifoms

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No actually, I’ve been driving semis for seven years and decided it was best to come home to my family that’s grew before my eyes and I’ve missed so much. But thanks so much for judging what you don’t know ...
Welcome to the forum.

Please do not let this first impression deter you from becoming an active member.

No actually, I’ve been driving semis for seven years and decided it was best to come home to my family that’s grew before my eyes and I’ve missed so much. But thanks so much for judging what you don’t know ...
I drove/owned Semi's for 15 yrs (3 as an owner) before I came to Dish. Sometimes, I wish I stayed in a truck....

Not judging; all in good fun. Sorry it didn't come across as it was intended. Great choice to put family first!

Because the job is so crappy they want to see if you don’t quit before giving you a uniform.

It’s like door crews. I can’t tell you how many times I went out and bought people new dress shirts, pants, shoes and name tags. Only for them to work 1 day and decide it was too hard and quit.

Now the only thing I’ll provide is a name badge. They get a shirt once I see some sales.

Besides you really don’t need a uniform. Most of the time I wear regular street clothes. Maybe a shirt with the company logo on it.

Because the job is so crappy they want to see if you don’t quit before giving you a uniform.

It’s like door crews. I can’t tell you how many times I went out and bought people new dress shirts, pants, shoes and name tags. Only for them to work 1 day and decide it was too hard and quit.

Now the only thing I’ll provide is a name badge. They get a shirt once I see some sales.

Besides you really don’t need a uniform. Most of the time I wear regular street clothes. Maybe a shirt with the company logo on it.
OMG! I completely agree with Mr. Greiner, and it makes sense, or actually, exactly what I was thinking.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)