OTA Question

gary407

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
iowa
If I drop locals and go to OTA does anyone know if I will loose my preferred customer discount?
I already have an Ota that works good, would like to save a few bucks.

If I drop locals and go to OTA does anyone know if I will loose my preferred customer discount?
I already have an Ota that works good, would like to save a few bucks.
Hey there, gary407. I can definitely understand wanting to save a bit extra by removing the locals. We're all for our valued members using an OTA in place of paying for locals, and that's why our Preferred Customer Offer is not impacted to any changes to your account like this. The only thing that would impact the Preferred Customer Offer by changing around your programming, would be switching to an ineligible package, like the Welcome Pack. - Caleb S

Hey there, gary407. I can definitely understand wanting to save a bit extra by removing the locals. We're all for our valued members using an OTA in place of paying for locals, and that's why our Preferred Customer Offer is not impacted to any changes to your account like this. The only thing that would impact the Preferred Customer Offer by changing around your programming, would be switching to an ineligible package, like the Welcome Pack. - Caleb S
thanks for your fast replys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)