Dish Network Univesal HD Problem

bikeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
Gibraltar Michigan
Hi All

Scheduled a movie to record on that station on DVR late last night--anyways for Final Destination 2 at 4a.m. on I think Thursday or Friday--said Blocked out event. But i thought blackouts only happen for sporting events, and not movies? We have Dish Network thru at&t(or had it), and Platinum HD package, unless package changed all by itself

Please let me know, and thank you

P.S. Should i call in on this question
Have the America's Everything Pack with HD, 622 Receiver

Last edited:
Double check the channel number you are trying to record from. For some reason on my receivers using search instead of guide, I get several HD channels that bring up channel 5438 (which is my HD rsn) and it shows as blacked out. The other two channels that come up in the search are fine. For Universal HD check channel numbers 366 or 9427 you should be fine. Also note that Final Destination 2 is scheduled for Sat 3/07 4 am - 6 am and 1 pm - 3 pm.

Dish Network Universal HD Problem

Well Last night i even went to the exact Channel 9427, hit the right arrow til i advanced days on the bottom of screen, got to Final Destination 2, and still said blacked out, but i might try scheduling with TV 2 Down here, and see what happens..

Got it scheduled--thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)