Dish Network VS DirecTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

oceans11

Original poster
May 21, 2005
Im sure many of you are subscribers of both services. DN charges $490/year for the top 180 channels including recievers and installation. Does anyone use DTV who can make a fair comparison?

(Hi my name is Oceans11 and I am a spammer) :D

Ah. So you found this site. This is the moron that was spamming DBSTalk yesterday and today. He doesn't actually want to know as evidenced by his now-deleted posts at DBSTalk. He is just trying to put out his referral link. Let's get that link removed, this thread closed and this moron banned.

Just look at this thread. What a complete idiot.

oceans11 said:
Chad has been posting alot of bias hate mail. I vote IP ban.

There's a reason why DBSTalk has deleted SEVEN different threads of yours: you're a spammer.

Yup he is banned (not Chad) :)

He has been doing this for the past 24 hours but our staff is too quick and gets rid ofhim and his spam quick (and we have also been editing his reference numbers, hell if he wants to spam here at least WE should get paid for it.)

We have also reported him to Allsat and they will be terminating his affiliate ID on Monday. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yup he is banned (not Chad) :)

He has been doing this for the past 24 hours but our staff is too quick and gets rid ofhim and his spam quick (and we have also been editing his reference numbers, hell if he wants to spam here at least WE should get paid for it.)

We have also reported him to Allsat and they will be terminating his affiliate ID on Monday. :D

LOL! That is hilarious. Editing the links to change the referral code is just too funny.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts