Dish Network's Solid HD Plan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jwgreen68

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 19, 2008
Hiding in your attic
Well, when it comes to Dish's HD Plan, "soon" must not refer to this week! Maybe Snoopy will dance next week? Honestly, all this feet dragging that they do, doesn't help keep their churn low. DirecTV may not offer anything different, but many get the impression of trustworthiness. Whereas, with Dish, you get the feeling that they don't want you to know anything. I feel like a mushroom!

Sadly, it is slow on both fronts these days. Thats why many of us have given up on "rumors" of what is coming, these days they dont seem to pan out

Well, when it comes to Dish's HD Plan, "soon" must not refer to this week!
You'll soon come to the conclusion that all the gossip and rumors are just that... Next time one or more or posted, just tell yourself, "I'll believe it when I see it". When the channels appear in your program guide and you can watch them, then it counts.

It is a good sign that the rest of the MPEG2 hd channels will be converted to Mpeg4 on Dec. 1.
That is a Monday and the big splash back in the Spring happened on a?????:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)