Dish NFL Pick 'Em Contest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vttvwatcher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
in a house
Anyone else play the Dish Pick 'Em NFL contest? We were promised a free month of Epix for playing for at least 12-weeks of the game.

I did just that, yet have received no notice from Dish about how to redeem my prize.

Now, the free Epix offer comes out from Dish for *everyone* (a "thank you" for having to put up with the price increase) and I think the Pick 'Em offer is getting swept under the rug!

I've web-chatted with three separate customer service reps who seems to no nothing about what I'm talking about (go figure). They tell me to go to MyDish.com and redeem the free Epix offer. Which is fine -- I did that -- but it's only for one month, and I'm pretty sure what I redeemed is the deal *everyone" is getting.

How do I get my free month for playing along with the NFL game for the last 17-weeks?

Anyone else have any better luck than me at convincing the customer service reps?

I think the rules said end of January on this and if you already have Epix at that time, you are supposed to get a $7 credit.

Besides, participation aside, wasn't getting all those games wrong and feeling like a moron enough of a reward on its own? I know it was for me.

I participated the whole season as well. I haven't heard anything but it doesn't look like they announce anything until the end of the month.

Winner Name(s): The names of the Winners will be posted on or about 1/31/14, at dish.com/dishwinnerslist.

Anyone else play the Dish Pick 'Em NFL contest? We were promised a free month of Epix for playing for at least 12-weeks of the game.

I did just that, yet have received no notice from Dish about how to redeem my prize.

Now, the free Epix offer comes out from Dish for *everyone* (a "thank you" for having to put up with the price increase) and I think the Pick 'Em offer is getting swept under the rug!

I've web-chatted with three separate customer service reps who seems to no nothing about what I'm talking about (go figure). They tell me to go to MyDish.com and redeem the free Epix offer. Which is fine -- I did that -- but it's only for one month, and I'm pretty sure what I redeemed is the deal *everyone" is getting.

How do I get my free month for playing along with the NFL game for the last 17-weeks?

Anyone else have any better luck than me at convincing the customer service reps?

How well did you do? I went 162-93, not too bad but finished in the middle of the pack.

How well did you do? I went 162-93, not too bad but finished in the middle of the pack.

Pretty close: 165-90. Not bad I suppose, but could never figure out how those people who had a perfect week ever did it!

Really liked Dish promoting it as a chance to win $1,000,000 -- of course, you had to go 255-0 on the season. Good one...

But, it was fun -- would do it again next year. Just want to make sure we still receive the prize promised to us for participating. I'll wait and see what happens...

Pretty close: 165-90. Not bad I suppose, but could never figure out how those people who had a perfect week ever did it!

Really liked Dish promoting it as a chance to win $1,000,000 -- of course, you had to go 255-0 on the season. Good one...

But, it was fun -- would do it again next year. Just want to make sure we still receive the prize promised to us for participating. I'll wait and see what happens...

I went 179-76

That was good enough for an overall ranking of 269.

Yeah, picking every game to get a million bucks. Yeesh. Pretty funny, DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)