DISH not the only provider having MSG issues.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Blackhawks

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 24, 2010
Chicago Norh Suburbs
I'm an "E" Customer of 6.5 years.

I've learned those on "D" can't get MSG in HD on NHL Center Ice & understand it may be a dispute between The NHL & MSG. So "E" apparently isn't the only one having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm an "E" Customer of 6.5 years.

I've learned those on "D" can't get MSG in HD on NHL Center Ice & understand it may be a dispute between The NHL & MSG. So "E" apparently isn't the only one having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Maybe, but at least people in Buffalo/Western NY can get MSG in HD on DirecTv which is way better than any of us in Buffalo with DISH Network can get.

I have noticed that on Center Ice, there are 0 feeds for any hockey from MSG. I don't know what they will do when the Rangers play the Islanders/Devils/Sabres and it's MSG each way. I always thought that was Center Ice accommodating DISH's dispute with MSG.

I have noticed that on Center Ice, there are 0 feeds for any hockey from MSG. I don't know what they will do when the Rangers play the Islanders/Devils/Sabres and it's MSG each way. I always thought that was Center Ice accommodating DISH's dispute with MSG.

They may give you a feed in SD. I know when the Flyers played the Devils the guide said (NJD) after it which means it would be a MSG feed.....but that was an exception

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)