Dish on 130” 4K TV (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
This is not necessarily Dish related, but a chance for us to have a little fun and break up the negative arguing.

I saw Amazon has a 130” 4K TV for $360. Anyone curious as to how good the Dish 4K would look on it? Anyone want to be the first to dive into it and let us know? It appears it is 3 panels that screw together, but I could be mistaken. This seems too good to be true and makes me think I have no idea what I am talking about.

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
This is not necessarily Dish related, but a chance for us to have a little fun and break up the negative arguing.

I saw Amazon has a 130” 4K TV for $360. Anyone curious as to how good the Dish 4K would look on it? Anyone want to be the first to dive into it and let us know? It appears it is 3 panels that screw together, but I could be mistaken. This seems too good to be true and makes me think I have no idea what I am talking about.

That's just a screen. You have to provide your own projection apparatus

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Glad it looked too good to be true. I saw that info after I submitted the post, but this all started after I saw a post on Facebook about Samsung releasing a 135” tv called “The Wall”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts