Dish on 130” 4K TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Original poster
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
This is not necessarily Dish related, but a chance for us to have a little fun and break up the negative arguing.

I saw Amazon has a 130” 4K TV for $360. Anyone curious as to how good the Dish 4K would look on it? Anyone want to be the first to dive into it and let us know? It appears it is 3 panels that screw together, but I could be mistaken. This seems too good to be true and makes me think I have no idea what I am talking about.
Amazon product ASIN B07C12YYGK

This is not necessarily Dish related, but a chance for us to have a little fun and break up the negative arguing.

I saw Amazon has a 130” 4K TV for $360. Anyone curious as to how good the Dish 4K would look on it? Anyone want to be the first to dive into it and let us know? It appears it is 3 panels that screw together, but I could be mistaken. This seems too good to be true and makes me think I have no idea what I am talking about.
Amazon product ASIN B07C12YYGK

That's just a screen. You have to provide your own projection apparatus

Glad it looked too good to be true. I saw that info after I submitted the post, but this all started after I saw a post on Facebook about Samsung releasing a 135” tv called “The Wall”.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts