Dish Online Account

Why can DISH Network not be happy with CONSISTENCY? This whole website login issue...as many have stated, we used to login with a username then they changed it to your registered email address a few months ago. Now, it's back to username. They change the base package names over a year ago Classic Bronze, Silver, etc from the longtime "America's Top ____". Now, it's back to AT____. I guess I just fail to understand their thinking. :confused:

Why can DISH Network not be happy with CONSISTENCY? This whole website login issue...as many have stated, we used to login with a username then they changed it to your registered email address a few months ago. Now, it's back to username. They change the base package names over a year ago Classic Bronze, Silver, etc from the longtime "America's Top ____". Now, it's back to AT____. I guess I just fail to understand their thinking. :confused:

Just imagine how the CSRs feel when they get customers calling in complaining/confused.

nope

Use your old login to get in... not your email address.

Neither worked for me. So it ask me to change password. When I went to change that it said that some of my info was wrong. I would bet it is the fact that I got a new ph # and updated it on my acct. the 25th. So I emailed them I was having problems. Since I just paid my bill the same day I upgrade my acct. I don't have to be in a big hurry. :rolleyes:

I am sure that is why the CSRs don't know what's going on half the time. About every month or so things change. They get trained on things 2 days before they change again. It seems like the CSRs are always 2 months behind on things.

I can't login since Monday, called CSR and he said give them 24 hours to fix. Four days later, I still can not login!!!! This is very screw up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)