Dish Online, Dish Everywhere, Dish Anywhere

It loads up and shows my programs and my receivers, but when I actually try to select a show to watch or watch live tv it says Go to the sling page to buy one or to find out how dishanywhere works. Have NO problems using dishonline or dish remote access at all. Same sling adapter, same receiver, different application.

I'm having trouble with all 3 today. Was playing Live TV fine earlier this morning, went black when I tried to play something from the DVR. Could be the 722 at home I guess as that's been acting up too. Rebooted yesterday when I tried to watch DISH Anywhere on my laptop while my daughter was watching a recorded program. Did some serious skipping and freezing before the reboot.

Was it still freezing after the reboot? Did you try using Dishonline.com to see if the same issue happened there?

It still freezes and stutters when playing back recordings that were made in the last couple of months. Recordings older than that play fine. Both Live and Paused TV also play fine.

I tried all three sites/apps. Dishonline shows my DVR and "Sling Adapter" but when I try to see my recordings (or My Timers or My Rentals for that matter) it tries to load and just comes back with "No Conflicts".

I'm heading home now so I'll see what the status of it is.

Gave DishOnline one last try before heading home. Live TV works, but as soon as I try to see My Recordings all I get is "No Conflicts".

edit: Just tried accessing my recordings on my phone via DishAnywhere app and it works fine. Other than stuttering and freezing but it does that when I play it at home. :confused:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)