Dish Online Guide Displaying Wrong Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jfkittredge

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 2, 2009
Tucson, AZ
When I logged in to dish online today to set a DVR recording for this evening, I noticed that the guide did not report all of my channels correctly. Some of my locals, for example, which I receive in HD, were listed in SD only. There were also locals listed with call letters different than those of my actual local stations.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

I also have that problem. Dishonline has my SD channels right but the HD channels are all from Nebraska except for CBS which says I don't even get HD. The local channel look up on the Dish website also says my CBS WNEM isn't available in HD. It actually is available in HD through Dish. They really need to fix that because I almost didn't sign up for Dish thinking I wouldn't have NFL on CBS in HD.

You'll need to PM your account info to one of the Dish IRT members .. something they have to do to fix your account's information and thus clean/clear what the guide is told to tell you..

I know there are a couple of threads about this same issue, but this is the latest one I found (vs starting a new thread).

When looking at the online guide, it STILL shows (2) sets of local channels, mine and as I recall from the past, stations in Arizona. Logging out and back in fixes it, but people shouldn't have to do that everytime !

Next though, I'm still seeing some background issues. See the two attached images. One shows the guide (after logging out/in to remove the non-local locals). The second shows what is seen when I click on a program (I outlined the program I will click in red in the previous image).

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

How ironic, the (3) timers I set (shown in the 1st image) didn't make it to the receiver either.... And now, it took logging out/in multiple times, to get rid of the Arizona channels and to display the HD + OTA locals. Of course it doesn't show as being set to record now either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)