Dish Online Problem

makman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I have had a problem with dishonline.com since day one. My listings for TV shows have a formatting error. I have used the contact us link but never heard anything back. Does anyone else have this type of problem? The attachment shows my TV listings grid.

dishonline.JPG

Mitch

I can actually help you with this issue. It is a relatively short process (as far as what I do) and your side is slightly longer. Start to finish takes about 10 minutes. Can you PM me the phone number on the account? I will explain better what needs to be done there. This is not a common issue, and must be done on a case by case basis.

I submitted this over to the DISHOnline tech ops. Everything I tried to use to fix it did not work. Interestingly enough it only seems to affect the locals, and WWOR seems to randomly pop in and out. Hitting the channel logos brings up a schedule that only lists weird programming between 12:05am and 1:05am. It actually shows 8 or 9 different programs in that area. As makman was asking, is anyone else having this issue?

Well depends on what you mean. I can not even get into the Dishonline site other than signing in. But if I just go to the regular Dish site, and pick Remote Access from the list, I have no problem.

We here have been getting a lot of calls regarding the website, and no one knows what to answer, really. Pretty sure Dr. Dish wouldn't have the answers to that, tho. XD

I'm able to log in to my account with FireFox but not Safari today. As others noted there were issues yesterday which seemed resolved mid evening PST, today is another thing. My Dish Online beta" TV listings have returned after being missing for several weeks though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)