DVR Folder Layout options

HTPC4Me

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2011
US
Just got switched over to a 922 after being on DirecTV. There are a lot of things I really like about it, but the one thing that seems to really bother me is the icon view of programs when looking at recorded shows. I'm using folders to separate Kids programming from Parents, but am looking for a way to view by text-based list of things rather than the default icon view (preferably within a specific folder). I currently find myself using the Droid app to turn things on because it's so much easier to scroll through programs and find what I'm looking for using that. Is there a setting on the 922 I'm missing?

Bonus question - is there any sort of beta-testing program for Dish? DirecTV had a great (albeit somewhat unpublished) method to let you install beta firmware. I'd love to hop on that bandwagon for Dish...

no text based lists but i've become use to the the graphic based version and am happy with it.
i believe there is a beta program but don't know how you would get involved with that. one of the other members might be able to tell you about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts