Dish online webpage is blank

jabronimike

Original poster
Hey guys, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do here.... I purchased a sling adapter to use with my 722 DVR and I love being able to watch TV through the Dish Remote Access app when I'm in bed before I fall asleep, anyway, when I log in to the dish online page, both the My Recording and the My Timers section are totally empty... when I first got the adapter, I was able to log in watch TV on my laptop, for the past day, however, It has been blank.... any advice as to what I should do would be greatly welcomed.

Hey Zach got any idea as to when of if your company is going to fix the other known issues such as the Dish Support website being down for about two weeks and the inability to access DVR content online which has been going on for the past several months?

I had the same problem a few evenings ago. Wanted to print out my timers list. On line CSR had me try to refresh, exit and log in again but couldn't access My DVR. He said he would report the problem. After a couple of hours I tried again and was able to get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)