Dish out again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There are no transponders or spot beams in common between those 3 DMAs... so it is either an uplink center problem or some sort of power problem on the satellite...

Houston is out and so is Beaumont/Pt.Arthur on the 110 sat AGAIN. This is getting old every day around NEWS time. Come on DISH tell us what is going on . Is the new spotbeam sat at 110 failing already ?

Well that might just be what it is . Most of the locals above effected all come from New Braunfels, Tx uplink center. THe weather has been pretty bad out that way for a while with thunder storms etc. I think the last time it happened earlier in the month that effected all of 110 and the locals , was a weather related problem at the Cheyene ,Wy uplink center.

I wonder if they are having a satellite failure of some kind that is causing the 110 sat to lose the spotbeams and the conus beams last time it happened less than a month ago? Lord knows that DISH has a long history of satellite failures and problems like the Echostar 5/129 sat and other older sats still being used , despite failures.

E5 is in great shape compared to E4.

Here we go again! 5:23 pm spotbeams on 110 are gone again on my system in Dallas!!

Mine also called Dish of course they went through the whole switch test after about 15 minutes said it had to do with the feed from the locals not a Dish problems.

Until the new uplink site was built in Texas I never had to worry about my locals. OF course I had locals off of 119 sat for sd and now in HD they are off of 110 spotbeams. It looks like the rain is just as bad in San Antonio as in Southeast Texas where it rains all the time in the summer. So now we have to worry not only about Rain FAde at our homes when it is actually raining , but also at the uplink sites when it is raining . Double rain fade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)