Dish phone call/paperless billing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
Well lucky me, just gotta recorded phone call from Dish advising me that I've been "selected" for paperless billing. I had to do autopay when I upgraded last summer but being an old fart I still wanted to have a mailed statement each month. Coulda got Cinemax for .01 but I resisted because of this and the fact that I have HBO & they end up showing the same thing. NOT a happy camper!:mad:

Ed

I got the same call, but I had signed up for paperless in order to get $10 a month discount for a few months, well I have been getting the $10, but still getting the mailed statements. Oh well!
Maybe they are only picking on old farts like us. lol

I didn't get notified - they simply stopped mailing monthly bills. Instead, every other month I get an overdue notice with a $5 late fee. It seems like a win-win for Dish - some executive got a huge bonus this year for this new program.

I've been on paperless billing for a couple years now, and a couple months ago when I switched to DVR Advantage (which is supposed to require paperless billing) they started sending me a paper bill again. Go figure.

Update: I called 'em last night and was able to get Max for .01 without any hassle at all. Didn't try to get a statement mailed.

Ed

I got the same call last week. I went on line and requested a paper bill be mailed. The first month I don't get a paper bill is the last month I do auto-pay. Just that simple.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)