Dish phone call/paperless billing

old corps

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2005
Mid-Michigan
Well lucky me, just gotta recorded phone call from Dish advising me that I've been "selected" for paperless billing. I had to do autopay when I upgraded last summer but being an old fart I still wanted to have a mailed statement each month. Coulda got Cinemax for .01 but I resisted because of this and the fact that I have HBO & they end up showing the same thing. NOT a happy camper!:mad:

Ed

I got the same call, but I had signed up for paperless in order to get $10 a month discount for a few months, well I have been getting the $10, but still getting the mailed statements. Oh well!
Maybe they are only picking on old farts like us. lol

I didn't get notified - they simply stopped mailing monthly bills. Instead, every other month I get an overdue notice with a $5 late fee. It seems like a win-win for Dish - some executive got a huge bonus this year for this new program.

I've been on paperless billing for a couple years now, and a couple months ago when I switched to DVR Advantage (which is supposed to require paperless billing) they started sending me a paper bill again. Go figure.

Update: I called 'em last night and was able to get Max for .01 without any hassle at all. Didn't try to get a statement mailed.

Ed

I got the same call last week. I went on line and requested a paper bill be mailed. The first month I don't get a paper bill is the last month I do auto-pay. Just that simple.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)