Dish Phone Call...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dgenx321

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Calcutta, Ohio
You know sometimes I think the company is ran by a true idiot.

It is 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning and I was just still asleep. Until Dish calls to tell me about the NFL Red Zone.

And I can get it by getting the Mult-Sport pack. If they had any clue they would see I already have it.

I'm more pissed that they are calling homes at 8am on a weekend.

:rant:

You are a member of the informed group that frequents this site.

The other 13.9 million dish subscribers don't have a clue about programming changes until they stumble across it or get one of those phone calls.

They cater to the lowest common denominator.

Automated calls are illegal as of September 1st. I had assumed that, unlike previous telemarketing laws, this also applied to companies that you do have a business relationship with, because shortly before the deadline I got one from another company whining about how they wouldn't be able to call me anymore unless I went to their website or called back and gave them permission to. Which of course I didn't, and they haven't called me since.

The new law does NOT apply to companies that you have a business relationship with. But I would call and/or email to complain about the 8am Saturday morning time that they chose.

yeah, they called me at dinner time friday night. seems like they could get thier system to just call the unsubscribed customers. why waste a call to a person who already has that package or add-on.