Dish pics and models

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N0EXE

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 17, 2008
Wisconsin
I am trying to figure out what brand and model dish I have. Don't have a pic but the description may be enough for id.

10' black mesh, button hook, not sectioned in quarters or anything. Cast iron mount.

I can get a picture if needed.
Thanks

Found it

I could save time and posts if I would just do a better search.

10' Radex

sounds like it is a great dish from the comments

thanks again

Last edited:
Your mount is cast aluminum if it is the same as the one I scrapped. Radyx was based in Florida, so they used top notch construction and hardware, but I do not know about the performance of the dish, although with the buttonhook, Ku may be a crapshoot without guying the mast, I've read.

Good luck with it. :up

Anyone else have thoughts on the buttonhook? I have some Kevlar guys from MW dishes used for communications links. Would it be worth doing?

If you check my posts you will find pictures that I've taken of my 10.5' Radyx dishes I have installed and they may help you identify for sure if you have a Radyx dish. I now have both a 10.5 and 8 footer, can't tell you how good they are on KU because I'm not setup for KU only C band on these. The buttonhook is thick and appears to be really strong and I doubt if it will flex very much if at all.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)