DISH Price Increase

I was expecting the Everything Pak to go up another $5 to makeup for the price freeze on the other packages. Glad that's not happening though.:)

That WILL happen next year + the $2 that multi-premiums went up this year.

If you have more then on Premium Channel package then your bill is going up $2 a month. If you only have one premium channel package then there is no increase.
So any other words...as this chart shows below
Premium Movie ChannelsCurrent PriceNew Price
1 Package HBO $16.00, Cinemax $13.00, Showtime $13.00, Starz $13.00No ChangeNo Change
2 Packages$24.00$26.00
3 Packages$33.00$35.00
4 Packages$42.00$44.00

They didn't ommit anything. They said Locked Price for the Dish America Packages, so Top Americas and the HD packages called America something.

Thanks Scott! I know, I know, they didn't ACTUALLY false advertise, but simply omitted the fact that it's just the "Primary Programming" that has the price freeze!

I predict another $5 increase across the board on all basic packages for 2013! Perhaps another dollar increase on all the premium packages as well. Add another $1 fee increase on the DVR's for good measure since Directv already done it. I know the prices will go up no less than $3. You rarely see them only go up by only $1 or $2 anymore. Those days are over!

I predict another $5 increase across the board on all basic packages for 2013! Perhaps another dollar increase on all the premium packages as well. Add another $1 fee increase on the DVR's for good measure since Directv already done it. I know the prices will go up no less than $3. You rarely see them only go up by only $1 or $2 anymore. Those days are over!

I know the Earth will explode next year.

They didn't ommit anything. They said Locked Price for the Dish America Packages, so Top Americas and the HD packages called America something.

In all of their commercials they talk about no price increase until Jan. 2013. They don't say anything about only primary programming! Unless it's in the fine print... Just sayin' ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts