Dish Pro Plus LNB Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now that there is hardware available...let me ask this question. If a person took a DPP Twin LNB, the DPP44 switch, would you be allowed to feed the following sats (110/119) to these respective recievers?

921 (with sepatator for both tuners) + 522 (With separator for both tuners) + 311 + 510?

Thanks!

Alt

Altaman said:
Ok now that there is hardware available...let me ask this question. If a person took a DPP Twin LNB, the DPP44 switch, would you be allowed to feed the following sats (110/119) to these respective recievers?

921 (with splitter for both tuners) + 522 (With splitter for both tuners) + 311 + 510?

Thanks!

Alt

When connected to a DPP44, the DPP Twin functions as a DP Twin. So yes, it would work, but more expensive than necessary. I assume you mean separator for the 921 and 522.

Yes I meant separator (corrected)...More expensive yes, but if it means being able to use one cable going to my living room it is worth it.

Alt

I think what Pepper was getting at, is you don't need the DPP twin LNB when using the DPP44 switch. You should just need a regular DishPro twin LNB. The DPP44 allows the use of separators, even with the non-DishPro Plus LNB.

TuxCoder said:
I think what Pepper was getting at, is you don't need the DPP twin LNB when using the DPP44 switch. You should just need a regular DishPro twin LNB. The DPP44 allows the use of separators, even with the non-DishPro Plus LNB.
Slightly confusing the DPP and DP! If the DP LNB will work, it will save about $50 on the installation :)

So the DPP44 and DP-Twin LNB will allow the hookup of 921, 510 and 311 receivers?

Thanks for the information and the potential savings of $$!

Alt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)