Dish Pro Plus - LNB input (maximum length of cable?)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

m3repair

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2011
Niagra Falls
On the newer style of DPP LNB's it has a LNB Input from another dish pro lnb, the question that I have is what is the maximum length of cable that can span the LNB input side and the dish pro LNB mounted on the other dish ? Thanks in advance!

as long as your total run from dish to dish and dpp twin to house is 200' or less you will have zero issues......that being said I have a install at my cottage where the run is over 300' and I have not experienced any issues yet.....

Length would be roughly 200 or less, so I am in the clear (want to mount Dish 500+ on garage where it is clear but can't pick 129 due to tress where garage mount is, but it clears on the roof of the house)

Length would be roughly 200 or less, so I am in the clear (want to mount Dish 500+ on garage where it is clear but can't pick 129 due to tress where garage mount is, but it clears on the roof of the house)

Yes as TheMack said that will be fine.Make sure you use quality coax and if possible make a straight run (ie no splices)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts