Dish Pro Plus Twin LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gcox

Original poster
Nov 19, 2008
I take my receiver from my home in Ca. to my place in Az. , I have Dish Pro Plus Twin Lnb for 119-110. Do I need to split or put a separator on the cable to receiver for 119-110. I can get 119 ok but don,t get all the channels . The directions say to remove the splitter and install a separator or two cables to LNBF.

I take my receiver from my home in Ca. to my place in Az. , I have Dish Pro Plus Twin Lnb for 119-110. Do I need to split or put a separator on the cable to receiver for 119-110. I can get 119 ok but don,t get all the channels . The directions say to remove the splitter and install a separator or two cables to LNBF.

What receiver do you have? If its a dual tuner model then yes you do need the DPP seperator. If its a single tuner model then take out the seperator. There can be no splitters anywhere in the system.

Then run a check switch.

if you have a dual tuner receiver then you need to use a separator only if it is a pro plus, if its just pro then you need two lines to the receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)