Dish Pro Switch?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tacid_blue

Original poster
Oct 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
I have a dual 119,110 dish pro lnb with 61.5 fed into the lnb port. I would like to add 129 to my set up with another single dish pro lnb so can i combine 129 and 61.5 with a switch and feed it into the lnb port on my dual lnb? If so what switch would I need?

You could also get a Dish 1000.4 dish which would allow you to pickup 110, 119, 129 with the built in eyes and has an extra port to connect a fourth dish. This is how I have my setup.

You could also get a Dish 1000.4 dish which would allow you to pickup 110, 119, 129 with the built in eyes and has an extra port to connect a fourth dish. This is how I have my setup.

Just a correction on the dish, it's a 1000.2 (119, 110, 129) but other than that great idea and it might be cheaper.

tacid_blue said:
my regional sports net is on 61.5 and my hd locals are on 129.

1000.2 tripple lnb with 61.5 wind dish ( single or dual) cable ran into lnb in port on the 1000.2 lnb. Probably cheaper than switching over to everything you need for a 44.

never run dpp into a swich, if it works it will fail eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)