Hindi Channel 'Sanskar' and other mysteries

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hvarma2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Johnston, IA
I was looking around on DISH network's web site, and saw 'Sanskar' listed as a channel part of the Hindi Mega Pack on channel 573. I subscribe to this package, but can't find this channel on my receiver. I also cannot find it on 'TheList!'. I also noticed that 'Sony Entertainment Television Asia' is listed as channel 789, but I get it on 614 and it has been on there for ever. Now the question is, does anyone know about upcoming changes to the Hindi lineup or the new channel? I don't understand why DISH works in mysterious ways!:confused:

573 shows on thelist..its on 118.7 satellite
SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - DISH Network 118.7°W

as for SET it is on both 61.5 & 118.7
61.5 satellite its channel 614
118.7 satellite its on 789

Dish prefers that you have 118.7 as all the international channels are there. There are still some on 61.5 but if you are paying for channels that you do not get, call Dish and they can upgrade you to the right dish

BUt right now you're not getting all the channels you pay for. Plus with your setup they could get you down to 1 dish (a D1000+) to see 110/118/119/129

I'd tell them you are not getting all the channels you are paying for because the dish needs to be updated. You dont have 118.7

If you've tried CSR or tech a couple times e-mail ceo AT dishnetwork DOT com....they might be able to help better

With Dish and Internationals the answer honestly is "who knows"

Some Int'l channels have been on 4 satellites at one time (61.5, 118, 121 and 148) but Dish pretty much centralized everything to 118.7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)