Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got this in my inbox...

Effective by 5PM ET on Wednesday, March 28th, Health and Human Services (ch.9402) will no longer be available on DISH

Effective Wednesday, March 28, Dish Network will launch REELZ HD temporarily as part of HD 120 and higher & HD Max. This launch is in conjunction with the premier of REELZ’s first scripted series, True Justice, starting Friday March 30, 2012.

The special offering will end on June 27, 2012 at the end of True Justice’s season.

There you go... once again you read it first at SatelliteGuys. :D

That does seem kind of dumb to go HD then back to sd and I think it will be the 3rd go around.I was figuring we might get a few surprises this week like Smithsonian.Maybe April is gonna be the month for a few new HD channels.Either that or they need to finish updating the hd packages on their web page.There are still several listed as hd but they aren't available in hd.

Well CRAP! Only one or two more showings of the 1918 Pandemic program and I would have been able to memorize the entire thing! I was only weeks away from memorizing HHS channel's entire program library!

Yes, I will Truly miss the Health and Human Services channel. NOT! ;)

Sounds more like a Free clinic you go to get free condoms and shots for the clap, than a tv channel.:D

What the....... No more Health and Human Services? That's the reason we signed up with Dish. My kids are going to be very upset.

They can pretty much get rid of almost all the PR channels. The only ones worth watching from time to time are Link TV and maybe Free Speech TV and that's it. As for Reelz HD, just make it full time already. It's getting kind of annoying having to keep turning it on and off.

ckhalil18 said:
They can pretty much get rid of almost all the PR channels. The only ones worth watching from time to time are Link TV and maybe Free Speech TV and that's it. As for Reelz HD, just make it full time already. It's getting kind of annoying having to keep turning it on and off.

I belive reelz is doing them temp hd not dish

No Reelz has been HD since the first time DISH carried them. A lot of their shows and movies are in HD.

I have been watching ReelzHD on my C Band dish for awhile now and it has remained in HD even when DISH took it off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)