Dish pulls National ION Network Channels (They're back)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i'm guessing Dish and Ion was indeed in dispute, and this one was quiet. normal disputes have the channels remove, the "he said/she said" dispute cause blame game/propaganda/lies and all the usual stuff that a dispute normally sees. i guess Dish and Ion made a deal today after removing the channels due to the contract to carry the channels expiring at midnight local time Tuesday night.

Huh? I was being polite and asking you if you would consider changing the title because Dish pulling the channels really is misleading as is some of your post. I was not even asking a mod to do it, and if I was one I would not have done that.
only staff can change a title of a thread. The OP cannot

Yeah, back and no Important Press info on my guide for several hours out. This is starting to smell like a dispute.

Neither ION or Dish have put out a press release.

this dispute is a first, it was resolved quietly and there was no typical dispute behavior from Dish and Ion regarding why the 2 Ion National feeds were removed for 1 whole day. i wonder if Dish is also gonna launch a National HD feed for one or both of the Ion feeds.

this dispute is a first, it was resolved quietly and there was no typical dispute behavior from Dish and Ion regarding why the 2 Ion National feeds were removed for 1 whole day. i wonder if Dish is also gonna launch a National HD feed for one or both of the Ion feeds.
Ion HD would be great. And to whomever, mom is a big ION watcher for almost all their old shows. Further, my aunt made it clear in choosing providers that "they better have my ION"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)