dish question with lultiple receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
I hv (2) 612 (2) 301 receivers and in d process of activating (2) 312 receivers i hv 1 dish 1000 on my roof wanted to know if i need to add another dish to support the (2) 312's i will b activating

I hv (2) 612 (2) 301 receivers and in d process of activating (2) 312 receivers i hv 1 dish 1000 on my roof wanted to know if i need to add another dish to support the (2) 312's i will b activating

Shakobe,

The Answer depends on what type of Installation you have now, Multiple Dishes, Eastern Arc, Western Arc. You will not be activating any 312 receivers, as Dish does not have a 312 receiver. I assume you mean 322 receivers?

My best guess would be to get another DPP44 switch.

I and the rest of the Posters on satellite guys do have one request, please stop using Texting shorthand. It makes your posts really hard to read. I'll bet you would appreciate an answer that was not properly laid out with your solution?

John

Shakobe,

The Answer depends on what type of Installation you have now, Multiple Dishes, Eastern Arc, Western Arc. You will not be activating any 312 receivers, as Dish does not have a 312 receiver. I assume you mean 322 receivers?

My best guess would be to get another DPP44 switch.

I and the rest of the Posters on satellite guys do have one request, please stop using Texting shorthand. It makes your posts really hard to read.

John

Can't be Eastern Arc, he has 301s, so he can cascade another DPP44 to add the extra receivers.

Boy Charlie is going to get into his shorts with receiver fees ($52/month)!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)