DISH(R) and A+E NETWORKS(R) Agree to Multi-Year Renewal

Continuing OT:
Also, Warp Drive (yes, as in Star Trek: for the original series Gene Roddenberry had REAL scientists as technical advisers and got in touch with a lot of people at NASA and the military about coming tech, and this continued in Next Generation) is scientificly valid. With Warp Drive, the ship does not move, but rather the space around it is moved, and, therefore, speed of light restriction does not apply. Further, while in the warp bubble created by warping the space around the ship, time does NOT slow down, but remains unaffected, hence, one can effectively travel exponentially faster than the speed of light with none of Einstein Theories' limitations or effects.
Hawking: Just reverse the polarity and it will work.

Never gonna happen until the Phase Inducer and the Heisenberg Compensator are invented.

Looks like we know more of the channels that will be added to Dish's IP service. Seems like a pretty decent lineup so far.

I may have missed something since the original A&E announcement among all the nonsense in this thread so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

I am now receiving H2 in the Top 200 package (thank you Dish). Is there any word on when will FYI be available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)