DISH RECEIVER ISSUE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ron88

Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Ok so i have 2 receivers in my house, one in the living room and one in my room. so my problem is that the receiver in my room is missing a few channels...

Like for example: in my living room i can Watch FSC (Fox Soccer Channel) but its not available on my other receiver thats in my room.

the channel is Highlighted Green and it also gives me a message saying that its available for upgrade without a phone call.

I'm afraid that if i do the upgrade i might get charged double every month.

So how can i fix This?

any chance we could get the model numbers for these receivers? also listing any other channels that you are having problems with may help as well.

If you are subscribing to the channels call DISH 800-333-3474 for a rehit to turn on the missing channels. If that dosen't work setup a service call.

any chance we could get the model numbers for these receivers? also listing any other channels that you are having problems with may help as well.

DP311

SOFTWARE P431

R006823816885
s007523179202

119 110 X
Green Green Red

Device DPP Twin

and the channels that are missing are

FSC
G4
NTGEO
HISTI

and a few others....

oh and i did the Check Switch thing but it didnt work...:(

P431 is valid software for the 311, there is a newer firmware for the 311, but I haven't figured out how exactly to read the software updates thread yet. By the looks of it your receiver is not in the range to receive P433 yet. I would call dish at 1-800-333-DISH (3474) and ask them to send a "hit" to your receiver, after verifying that they have the correct information for your receivers on your account. Have all your R00 and S00 #s handy for all receivers so you can make sure that all your receivers are properly on your account. Beyond the few steps listed here, it sounds like an authorization issue, and that can only be handled by dish CSRs/TSRs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts